Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-Thon: Goals

Last Minute Read-a-Thon Goals 


For read-a-thons or anything of the sort where I have to choose which books to read, I never actually end up reading those particular books. What I do know is that I want to read 3 books and finish the 2 I'm currently reading which are an ARC of "Skin and Bones" and "All Our Yesterdays" by Cristin Terrill. 

This is the list of books I'm probably going to choose from for this read-a-thon, most of them being from my most recent "Stacking the Shelves" post.

-Smoke: Ellen Hopkins
-Anna and the French Kiss: Stephanie Perkins

-Hate List: Jennifer Brown
-Wintergirls: Laurie Halse Anderson

-Chains: Seeds of America: Laurie Halse Anderson
-The Coldest Girl in Coldtown: Holly Black

-Just One Day: Gayle Forman
-The Summer I Found You: Jolene Perry
-The Seers: Julianna Scott






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...