Tuesday, December 10, 2013

End of Year Read-a-Thon 12/10/13: Teaser Challenge


The book I am currently reading is "The Sky is Everywhere" by Jandy Nelson. The challenge today is to "Open the current book you are reading to a random page and post 2 sentences on Twitter or Facebook and leave the link" 

Sentence #1: I don't tell her what happened with Joe, just as I never told her what has been going on with Toby. 

Sentence #2: Yet I can see her mournful eyes as she looks into mine that she most likely already know it all. 

Those two sentences are quite a spoiler since I haven't gotten to that part yet, but oh well, I did the challenge. 

So to wrap up Monday I finished the book "Where She Went" by Gayle Forman which was so good (review coming really soon). That was about 80 pages read on that book. 
Then I started a new book called "The Sky is Everywhere" by Jandy Nelson. You can be certain when I review this, the title rating will have to go into serious consideration. In this book I read 45 pages.  


Pages read today: 125 
Cumulative Pages: 125 
Books Finished: 1/6 Books 
Needed to Reach Goal: 5 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...